Terms and Conditions
Welcome to https://innerconnect.com.au
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase online coaching services and detox programs for individuals offered by Tami Jane Woodham (ABN 72 530 429 064) trading as Inner Connect (Inner Connect, we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Inner Connect’s services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Inner Connect at email@example.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
Subject to any subsequent agreements you may be required to enter with us, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Inner Connect’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
These terms were last updated in June 2018.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS1. By accessing, downloading or using the products or services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
VARIATION TO TERMS3. Inner Connect reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary, change or amend any part of these Terms.
4. In thatevent, Inner Connect will provide notice of the variation by publishing the updated Terms on our Site.
5. The updated Terms will be taken to have effect on the date of publication.
6. Your continued use of our products and services, and the Site constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms and is taken as your agreement to be bound by these updated Terms.
7. Should you object or disagree to the Terms, you must discontinue your use of Inner Connect’s goods and services, and our Site.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER8. Tami Woodham is certified through the Matthew Kenney ‘Plantlab’ Culinary Academy, and Joyful Living Services Herbal Counselling. Tami Woodham is not a medical practitioner, psychologist or any other registered practitioner regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
9. Reading the information on this Site and/or signing up for Inner Connect’s services does not create a doctor-patient relationship.
10. The use of any information on this Site is solely at your own risk.
GENERAL DISCLAIMER11. All Inner Connect services are intended for general coaching, education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer medical, psychological, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
12. Inner Connect provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including any prior existing medical conditions, dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
13. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS14. Before you purchase our services, you must register an account with us.
15. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
16. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
17. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
a. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
b. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
c. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person;
d. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
e. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Inner Connect Community, at any time, becomes our property.
19. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
20. You will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS21. When using our services, you may be given access to Facebook groups and other online or in person forums (Inner Connect Community) in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Inner Connect Community any of the following
a. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
b. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
c. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
d. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
e. Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
f. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
g. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
22. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Inner Connect Community, you:
a. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licences; and
b. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms.
23. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
a. Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
b. Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
24. Access to our Site is only provided on the basis of being a paying customer, and upon any breach of terms we may suspend your access to our Site or remove you from the Inner Connect Community.
CODE OF CONDUCT25. Our Site and Inner Connect Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
26. Whilst using this Site and/or our Inner Connect Community, we ask that you not:
a. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
b. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
c. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
d. Violate the intellectual property of others.
e. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
f. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
Please see our Inner Connect Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
CONFIDENTIALITY28. We respect your confidential and proprietary information (collectively Confidential Information), and by using our services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Inner Connect services participants (Participants) and representatives of Inner Connect.
29. You agree:
a. That any Confidential Information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
b. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
c. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
d. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
30. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES31. All material on this Site, in our Inner Connect Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you’d like to use, copy or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited.
32. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
33. The trade marks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Inner Connect. The trade marks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Inner Connect, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Inner Connect.
34. Nothing contained on this Site or in our Inner Connect Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
35. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Inner Connect will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO TERMINATE36. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site, Inner Connect Community or our services generally if you breach these terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
37. Refunds are not provided for services that have been rendered by us, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Inner Connect Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
PRICES38. All prices for Inner Connect’s services are in Australian dollars (AUD). All prices are subject to change without notice.
39. The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below:
Product or Service
Recommended Retail Price
Healing Transformations Full Support Program
Healing Transformations Fly Solo program
40. Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable.
REFUNDS41. Refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of the Inner Connect team. Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and only granted when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received,
42. Invoices for any Inner Connect program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
43. When an invoice is rendered, it becomes due and payable in accordance with the date prescribed on that invoice.
45. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). We accept payment via Paypal and Stripe. Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
a. You authorise us to debit your account periodically to ensure payments are made in accordance with the payment structure set out on our Site specific to each product/service (periodic payment).
b. You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
c. In the event there are insufficient funds in your nominated account to meet the periodic payment, or where the periodic payment is in default, we reserve our right to charge you a fee (limited to the amount of $10, or which is no less than 15% of the periodic payment).
d. In that event, you also authorise us to debit your nominated account within 3 business days of the initial default, for the periodic payment and any associated fee referred above.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION46. By making a booking with Inner Connect, or otherwise communicating your acceptance of a proposal from Inner Connect, you agree to be bound by our booking policy.
47. Bookings must be made by email at email@example.com at least 48 hours before the desired session time.
48. If you are unable to find an available time that suits you in the online booking calendar, you must contact Inner Connect directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a mutually suitable time.
49. You must attend your session on time to ensure that your session runs for the full duration of the appointment. If you are running late, Inner Connect reserves the right to cut short your session time.
50. You must ensure that you have access to an available computer, telephone or other mobile device at the time of your booking and have sufficient telephone and internet reception in order for us to be able to deliver our services to you. If these resources are unavailable, then Inner Connect reserves the right to terminate your session without refund.
51. All coaching sessions require that both parties be fully present and have access to a private, quiet space where you will not be interrupted. Sessions may not be conducted while driving or otherwise unduly distracted. If you do not satisfy these requirements, Inner Connect reserves the right to terminate your session without refund.
52. If you need to reschedule or cancel a booking, you may do so without penalty provided at least 24 hours’ prior notice has been given to Inner Connect. If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to your session, or if you’re a ‘no show’, you forfeit the session.
53. In the unlikely event that Inner Connect cancels a booking, your session will be rescheduled as soon as practicable.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED54. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under Australian Consumer Laws.
55. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or
related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Inner Connect Community or Our Content.
56. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
a. Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
b. Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
c. Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, Inner Connect Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
d. The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
YOUR INDEMNITY57. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damages (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) whether incurred or suffered by you, or us, as a direct, or indirect consequence of using, or attempting to use our information, products, services, or for any breach of these Terms by you, or your agents.
58. We are not responsible, and expressly limit our liability to the extent permitted by law in accordance with clauses 54 to 56, which is without limitation to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance or use on any information contained within our Site, Inner Connect Community, or by engaging with us for our services.
NO ASSIGNMENT59. You cannot transfer or assign your Inner Connect membership without Inner Connect’s prior written consent.
60. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION61. If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to these Terms, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause.
62. Any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
63. In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to email@example.com.
64. If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five business days or failing agreement within that period, as appointed by the executive director for the time being of the Australian Commercial Disputes Centre Limited.
65. Once a mediator is appointed, the parties agree that:
a. The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties.
b. The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for mediation.
c. The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
d. If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within 10 business days of the selection of a mediator, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it considers fit in relation to the dispute.
APPLICABLE LAW66. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Victoria. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
67. We welcome enquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
68. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site or Inner Connect’s services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trading Name: Tami Jane Woodham t/as Inner Connect
ABN: 72 530 429 064
Telephone Number: 0422 843 657
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.• Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
• No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
• Respect confidentiality
Content gathered in our Inner Connect Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
• Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
• Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
• Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Inner Connect reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behaviour has occurred within.
This is for you to populate with your program offerings.
If you are still developing / updating your product offering, then we can replace this with more generic financial terms in the meantime.